Last updated: 15th September, 2021
1. YOUR ACCOUNT
1.1 You will need an InWin eStore membership/account to use or enjoy certain InWin eStore services.
1.2 If you use any InWin eStore service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account.
1.3 You must not use any InWin eStore service:
- In any way that causes any InWin eStore service to be interrupted or damaged.
- For fraudulent purposes, or to cause annoyance or inconvenience.
1.4 The InWin eStore reserves the right to refuse any services or close accounts if your conduct gives justified reason to do so.
2. PLACING ORDER
2.1 When you place an order on the InWin eStore, you must take particular care when submitting your details to ensure that these are correct and complete at the time of ordering.
2.2 Any order that you place with the InWin eStore is subject to product availability and acceptance by InWin. When you place an order on the InWin eStore we will send you an e-mail confirming your order. InWin reserves the right to cancel all orders in this period if deemed necessary.
2.3 As this is a B2C-platform, we are unable to add company VAT on your invoice.
2.4 We will take all the necessary care, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any losses you may sustain if a third party obtains unauthorized access to your data when accessing or ordering from the InWin eStore.
2.5 Your order will be fulfilled as soon as possible. Our warehouse usually ships each order within a week. Depending on which region you are located in, the transit time may take approximately 1-5 business days in total, and only under exceptional circumstances should it exceed this waiting period.
3. PRICES/PRICE OF THE GOODS
3.1 The description and price of goods you order will be as shown on our website at the time you place your order. Comparing price before purchasing is your responsibility.
3.2 All Prices shown on the website are inclusive of value-added tax (where applicable) but exclusive of delivery charges.
3.3 The total price for goods or services ordered, including delivery charges, will be displayed on the eStore when you place your order. When you are paying by credit card or by PayPal, the payment will be taken at the time of placing your order and not when the order is dispatched.
3.4 If an error in our pricing is found, the InWin eStore will inform you by email and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you do not reconfirm or cancel your order within 3 business days of notification, your order will be cancelled by us. Once the order has been cancelled, we will refund the order amount in full.
3.5 The prices of our products are subject to changes due to variable factors in the market which we have no influence over.
4.1 Unless otherwise specified, promotions and/or discount offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
4.2 The InWin eStore reserves the right to withdraw an order where, in its reasonable opinion, a promotion or discount for the order being made is invalid or is the subject of fraudulent activity.
4.3 All products in promotions are given their refund according to the discount price applied as part of the offer.
5. BONUS POINTS AND COUPONS
5.1 Bonus points are viewed as a virtual currency used in the InWin eStore. You can use your bonus points to exchange products on the website. Please confirm that you have sufficient points when exchanging, click on the bonus points button on the product page and complete at the checkout to exchange it successfully.
5.2 If you become a member after having completed the order as a visitor, you cannot ask for retrieval of the bonus points and rewards of that order.
5.3 A coupon is an access right to a discount. This right of access is controlled by a coupon code. If you have a valid coupon code, you can activate the discount by entering the coupon code when purchasing a product.
5.4 There is no cash back if coupon value exceeds retail pricing.
5.5 With bonus points acquired, you are not allowed to use them in exchange for any signature products, special offers, and discounted products on the eStore. However, coupons can be applied for all products including discounted products.
5.6 Please note that every bonus point and coupon have expiration dates, please use them before they expire. Expired points and coupons are deemed as giving up the right to use them!
5.7 Ways to earn bonus points are listed below: (Look at TABLE 1. below)
5.8 Bonus points are awarded on this website whether from purchasing, participating in activities, or giving reviews for products or posts. Bonus points received using different methods have different expiration dates.
5.9 The expiration date of bonus points awarded from irregular activities held by the InWin eStore or individual activities are subject to the rules of each activity.
5.10 Bonus points not used within the valid date will automatically become invalid after the expiration date.
5.11 Bonus points can be accumulated for all purchases except for the following items:
- Freight charges.
- Processing fees.
- Tax charges.
- Returned products (the bonus points awarded during purchase will be deducted when the product is returned).
- Bonus points will not be awarded for products exchanged with bonus points.
- If products bought using coupons are returned, the coupons used to buy the product will be disqualified.
5.12 Please note the following items before using bonus points (this rule applies to coupon codes as well):
- The use of bonus points is limited to individual members only. Bonus points cannot be transferred or donated.
- Any product in the InWin eStore marked as exchangeable with bonus points can be exchanged for free with the number of bonus points marked on the label; however, the freight charges are to be covered by the members themselves.
- Some products have limited quantities that can be exchanged with bonus points; the product can no longer be exchanged with bonus points after the limited quantity has all been exchanged.
- The bonus points can only be used to exchange products in the InWin eStore. They cannot be exchanged for cash or used to get discounts for freight, taxes or other fees.
- Once the bonus points have been used to exchange a product, the product can no longer be changed for other products, nor can it be returned for bonus points. All bonus points’ exchanges are final.
- If the product exchanged with bonus points cannot be supplied, InWin eStore will return all bonus points used to exchange that product and restore the valid date of the original points.
- Please go to Bonus Points in the Membership Lounge to check your remaining bonus points and usage record.
- Products exchanged with bonus points also enjoy the same warranty rights and interests.
- This website reserves the right to change, pause and terminate this activity and the conditions of this activity (including but not limited to the qualifications for participation, the calculation method of the accumulated points, exchange method, feedback item, and exchange standard).
6. APPLIES TO ALL RMA POLICY
(This act applies to DOA, cancellation/refund, return/replacement, and asking for components etc.)
6.1 In the Terms & Conditions, the InWin eStore guarantees its products to be free of defective materials and workmanship. InWin products are only given RMA for their intended use.
6.2 For all product returns, the user must cover the cost of shipping return to InWin (except for DOA replacements). Returned item needs to be in original packaging and good for reselling.
6.3 The InWin eStore is not responsible for damage incurred during shipping to our RMA receiving locations and the user must recover the cost via shipping insurance.
6.4 The InWin eStore does not take responsibility for devices returned to InWin without prior approval. Any packages received at an unauthorized location may be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
6.5 Proof of purchase: In the event of an RMA claim, InWin shall request a valid proof of purchase (including invoice no., serial no. of the product) from the applicant before granting RMA services.
6.6 Before applying for RMA, if you are unsure that your product is working correctly or have further queries about its operation please be sure to consult our comprehensive user manuals (https://www.in-win.com/en/manual), which are available in multiple languages.
6.7 Additionally, a query for technical issues can be made in the InWin support forums for retail products
6.8 The InWin eStore is not responsible for damage to, or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media while using InWin products. The user/organization is responsible for backing up any programs or data on removable storage devices.
6.9 If you did not purchase products from the InWin eStore (https://estore.in-win.com), please first contact your retailer, dealer, or distributor from whom you purchased the product.
6.10 If you are no longer able to receive service from your original retailer, dealer or distributor, please visit the InWin official website for the RMA process (https://www.in-win.com/en/contact/rma), stating your retailer’s name and which damaged parts need replacement. InWin will evaluate the claim and on approval will provide you a quotation and further instructions. InWin does not under this circumstance cover the product’s warranty or after service, as such product was not bought directly from our company but from third party members.
7.1 You have the chance to apply for cancellation/refund as long as the order details are still at the stage of "Processing". However, this may vary and change due to warehouse preparation (Photo). Please contact customer service to confirm your order status first.
7.2 Please send a brief message to Contact Us at the eStore customer service to inform your intention of canceling the order as soon as possible.
7.3 For cancellation/refund, the InWin eStore returns the product price and initial shipping fee if the item has not already been shipped out.
7.4 The correct item must be returned to receive a refund. Only when the item is returned to the InWin RMA Department will you then receive a refund within 30 business days.
7.5 If the order has already been shipped (Photo), you lose the right for cancellation/refund. Please refer to the return & replacement.
8. DOA (Dead/Defective on Arrival)
8.1 If the product is DOA (dead/defective on arrival), please inform customer service in writing via email or webmail within the first 3 days of delivery arrival. The InWin eStore takes pride in our service for customers and will assist with follow-up services.
8.2 The InWin eStore will replace the product with a defect-free sample of the same product. Should the item be out of stock or production, the defective product will be repaired or replaced with one of the same or similar grade.
8.3 The DOA period lasting 14 days will start on the arrival date of the package from the shipping companies DHL/UPS. The InWin eStore will refer to the ETA of the shipping company as proof.
8.4 If you apply full refund for the product, the InWin eStore returns the product price and initial shipping fee. You need to however pay the return shipping fee.
8.5 If you apply for a product replacement, you will bring the DOA product to a drop-off point provided by us. The InWin eStore pays for the return shipping and new shipping fee.
8.6 We will withhold product replacement until we have received the goods back.
8.7 Please apply for DOA through RMA procedure. Should you exceed 14 days, you will lose the right for DOA and are legitimate to apply for return & replacement (see RETURN & REPLACEMENT).
8.8 Once the DOA validity period expires, all defective products are considered return & replacement items.
9. RETURN & REPLACEMENT (LIMITED WARRANTY)
(Look at TABLE 2. below)
9.1 If you opt for a product replacement, the InWin eStore will either repair the product or replace the product with a defect-free item of the same grade. Should the item be out of stock or production, the defective product will be replaced with one of the same or similar grade.
9.2 With a minimum of at least 2 years guarantee (see TABLE 2. for Duration of Implied Warranty for Retail Products to understand more), you have the obligation to send back the damaged parts at your own costs. Meanwhile, the InWin eStore will send you the replacement parts at the company's own cost.
9.3 InWin shall provide a quotation for service charges of each product, including replacement parts.
9.4 The return & replacement period starts after the 14-day application period for DOA or after the expiration date for cancellation/refund.
9.5 Once the DOA validity period expires, all defective products are considered return & replacement items.
9.6 All products require a valid serial number/batch number/invoice number to track the warranty coverage.
9.7 We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back.
9.8 The InWin eStore Europe provides warranty and service for InWin products, which are delivered to our agreed territories.
9.9 For those who arrange shipment outside of Europe or not in our listed countries, their warranty and service will not be covered.
10. ASKING FOR COMPONENTS
10.1 If you purchased the product secondhand or bought the product from a retailer of a third-party member and would like to ask for a particular component from us, InWin shall provide a quotation for service charges of each component plus shipping costs that may vary by region.
10.2 Please proceed deposit/make payment through email@example.com, stating the name of the component and subsequently send a proof of the payment to customer service for confirmation.
10.3 InWin finance department will view the receipt details before sending the consignment/components to you.
11. e-Store RMA PROCEDURE
Please go through the following steps:
- Log in to your "Membership Lounge"> under Orders click on "Order History"> find your order number> click on "Return Application" (Photo)> fill out the form> Press "Next"> "Submit" and your RMA application is sent.
- You can either hit "Check Order"> click on "RMA Print Form" (Photo)
- Or you can go back to Orders in your Membership Lounge> click on "RMA Print Form" (Photo) and you should see a "Return-Material-Authorization" PDF created.
- Print out the "Return-Material-Authorization" PDF and attach it to the package, then mail it to the RMA address within 14 days.
11.1 When returning the product, please be sure to enclose a clear description of the problem and your proof of purchase (ex. invoice) with the defective product and return it as instructed and ship it postpaid.
11.2 The RMA number must be clearly stated on the outside of the package, otherwise it will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
11.3 RMA products should be returned in its original packaging only and with packing materials that provide an equivalent or greater protection should be used also.
11.4 Upon receiving the product, InWin will visually inspect the package before acceptance to ensure there was no visible damage during transit that could affect the product being returned.
11.5 All packages that appear inadequately packed will be refused (invalidate the RMA number) and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
11.6 Counterfeit, damaged, abused or inappropriately used products will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
Summary for RMA:
An overall view of which side will take up the payment requirements for the product and shipping fees.
(Look at TABLE 3. below)
12. EXCLUSIONS TO RMA APPLICATION
12.1 It is important to note that application for RMA is not unconditional. RMA does not cover events including but not limited to:
- Any unsuitable environment or use of the product (including cryptocurrency mining) is not covered.
- Any product which has been modified without permission from the InWin eStore, or in which the serial number has been modified, defaced or removed.
- Accidental abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lighting or any act of nature, failure to follow instructions, shipping or transport damage (claims must be made with carrier), and any other cause, which does not relate directly to a product defect.
- Removal or installation charges.
- Any incidental charges.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by the InWin eStore.
- Third-party products using InWin components will not be covered.
- Damage on third-party products caused by InWin components will not be covered either.
- Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
- As one of the items in this product's packaging, if there is any inappropriate use of the modularized cables that causes any damage both within product itself and/or any other damaged parts, they will not be covered.
- Exclusion of damages: InWin's sole obligation and liability under this warranty are both limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product at our discretion. The InWin eStore shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any accidental or consequential damages. This includes but is not limited to damages resulting from the interruption of services, the loss of business, and liability in tort relating to any product resulting from its use or possession.
13. RIGHT TO CHANGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
13.1 Local laws and variations: Pending localized law variations or changes, this policy statement might vary by region.
13.2 We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations or updates to these Terms and Conditions will be published on our eStore Website. You will be deemed to accept the latest version of the Terms and Conditions when you buy our goods or services.
|Name||Instructions||Bonus Points||Coupon||Start Date||Validity Period|
|Register as members||-||150P||-||Immediate||6 months|
|Recommend friends to become members||Recommend friends to join the InWin eStore with a Referral-Code! After the invitee logs in and have successfully gone through email verification, you will be rewarded with a 3€ coupon to use for any single purchase. The invitee will also receive a 3€ coupon upon logging in. Limited to 3 persons to recommend for each month. Invitee does not get extra coupons when inviting more than 3 persons each month.||-||3€ for any purchase||Immediate||1 year|
|Recommended by a friend and is a member||-||-||3€ for any purchase||Immediate||1 year|
|Shopping||When returning your products, your bonus points will not be counted anymore.||80P / For every 10€ purchase||-||30 days after purchase||3 years|
|Products reviews||Members can write reviews after purchasing and receiving the product. Each order can be reviewed multiple times but only given 450P once per month for products and article reviews.||450P||-||Immediate||6 months|
|Articles reviews picked for publishing||-||750P||-||Immediate||6 months|
|Articles reviews||Each account can write reviews multiple times. Reviewer gets 50P for each and article reviews. One can review up to 10 different articles, earning max. 500P in total.||50P||-||Immediate||6 months|
Duration of Implied Warranty for Retail Products
|Product||Product Category||Warranty Period|
|InWin PC Chassis||InWin Retail PC Chassis||2 Years|
|InWin Case Fans||Standard Case Fans (LED and Non-LED)||1 Year|
|POLARIS Series: LED and RGB||2 Years|
|AURORA Series: AURORA, EGO AE120||2 Years|
|Addressable Series: CROWN AC140/120 SIRIUS ASL120/ASC120/ASP120 JUPITER AJ120 SATURN ASN120||2 Years|
|POLARIS Series: RGB Aluminum||5 Years|
|MARS Series||5 Years|
|AIO Cooler||SR Series||5 Years|
|InWin Power Supply||Bronze & Other Series PSU||3 Years|
|Gold Series PSU||5 Years|
|Signature Series PSU||5 Years|
|Platinum Series PSU||7 Years|
|Accessories||All Other Accessories||1 Year|
|What Type of RMA||Product Pricing||Initial PayPal/Visa Fee||Initial Shipping Fee||Return Shipping Fee||New Shipping Fee|
|Before product is shipped (Full refund)||V InWin Pays||*Customer Pays||V InWin Pays||----||----|
|When product is shipped (Partial refund) [limit to 14 days]||V InWin Pays||*Customer Pays||*Customer Pays||*Customer Pays||----|
|Defect on Arrival (DOA) ask for full refund [limit to 14 days]||V InWin Pays||V InWin Pays||V InWin Pays||*Customer Pays||----|
|Defect on Arrival (DOA) ask for replacement [limit to 14 days]||*Customer Pays||V InWin Pays||*Customer Pays||V InWin Pays||V InWin Pays|
|Warranty replacement [min. guarantee of 2 yrs ]||*Customer Pays||*Customer Pays||*Customer Pays||*Customer Pays||V InWin Pays|
|Ask for a component||*Customer Pays||*Customer Pays||----||----||*Customer Pays|