This is the Privacy Statement of InWin Development (NL) B.V. (hereinafter "InWin NL" or "we"). InWin NL is located in Krimpen a/d Ijssel, The Netherlands. The Chamber of Commerce number of InWin NL is: 24343033. InWin NL is responsible for the processing of personal data.
InWin NL has a Data Protection officer ("DPO"). The DPO maintains internal monitoring of the data processing of InWin NL and its sister companies. If you have any complaints or questions that cannot be dealt with by the customer service, you can contact the DPO. This can be sent by post to InWin NL attention to the Data Protection Officer, Nieuwe Tiendweg 11A, Unit 3, 2922EN Krimpen a/d Ijssel, The Netherlands, or by e-mail via email@example.com .
In this statement we explain what our general policy is in relation to the processing of personal data. We describe what personal data we process from you, how we guarantee your privacy and what rights you have.
This statement relates to data we process from customers, visitors to our website, supplier applicants and all other relations of InWin NL.
• InWin NL respects the privacy of all visitors to its website https://www.in-win.com , its (potential) customers and relationships.
• InWin NL puts the safety and confidentiality of your personal data first and carefully with your personal data.
• InWin NL only shares your data with parties that it enables to supply its services and with parties with which it must share information on the basis of a legal obligation.
• InWin NL is constantly looking for ways to improve its service and to tailor it as much as possible to your personal wishes and needs. In doing so, InWin NL always takes into account your privacy and adheres to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation.
InWin NL processes your personal data because you:
• Uses or wants to make use of its services;
• Fill in or leave your details in one of its branches or via other common channels, such as e-mail, the website or by telephone;
• Visit the InWin NL website;
• Have a business relationship with InWin NL;
• Apply for InWin NL.
Most of the data we collect from you is delivered to you. The data that goes depends on the specific services. In some cases we can retrieve the data from our database so that you do not have to supply your data repeatedly.
We also collect your personal data through the cookies that we place. The latter is after acceptance.
InWin NL processes your personal data for the following purposes:
I. Communication. We will use your contact details to contact you if necessary, for example for the settlement of warranty or recall of products. Further to inform you about our services and to notify you of promotions and offers. We also use your phone number, if you have given your consent, to inform you personally about your relevant offers or to include you in your relevant WhatsApp groups.
II. Acquisition. To bring InWin NL to the attention of potential customers.
III. Executing contract. If you are a customer or supplier of InWin NL then we process your data for the preparation, realization and execution of the agreement.
IV. Creditworthiness check. In certain cases, we test the creditworthiness of our customers, suppliers or other affiliates. We do this by using an external agency. Typically, only business information is processed in this process, but personal information may also be processed.
V. Application procedure. Both following open applications and following a vacancy.
VI. Laws and regulations. We process your personal data if we are obliged to do so on the basis of laws and regulations.
VII. Security. To monitor our property and to ensure the safety of our staff and our customers, InWin NL and car parks are equipped with cameras.
VIII. User Experience website. To assess whether the InWin NL website provides an optimal user experience.
IX. Marketing analysis and research. We use your contact information to invite you to participate in surveys and customer panels. In addition, we use purchase data to create analyses. We also use your data for general market research.
X. Personalised offers. We use your purchase information to make offers that are tailored to your preferences and interests.
XI. Direct Marketing/advertising. To show you ads on other websites that match your preferences.