In Win Development (U.S.A) Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service. Parts or products found defective during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of In Win Development (U.S.A) Inc. upon receipt of proof of purchase.
|In Win Branded Case||Case||2 Years Limited Warranty|
* Other In Win products that are not listed in this chart are covered by a One (1) year warranty.
1. Any product in which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
2. Damage, deterioration, or malfunction resulting from:
• Accidents, misuse, neglect, improper ventilation, fire, water, disaster, lightening or other acts of nature, smoke exposure (cigarette or otherwise), unauthorized product modifications, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
• Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by In Win
• Any damage to the product that occurred during shipment.
• Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
• Use of supplies or parts not meeting In Win specifications.
• Any other cause, which does not relate to a product defect.
The sole obligation and liability of In Win under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product at our option. In Win shall not, in any event, be liable to the purchaser or a third party for any incidental or consequential damage (including, but not limited to, damages resulting from interruption of service, loss of data, and/or loss of business), or liability in tort relating to this product or resulting from its use or possession.
No product will be accepted for direct return by In Win without first contacting In Win for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. If it is decided that the product may be defective, you will be given an RMA number and instructions for a product return.
An unauthorized product return will not be accepted and will be delivered back to you at your own expense. The original box and packaging materials should be kept for storing and shipping your product. To request an RMA number, please refer to the Warranty Services page.
Important: In Win will not accept a returned product unless an RMA number has been previously issued by In Win.
Step 1: After you have verified that the product is defective and requires a replacement, please email our RMA Department to obtain an RMA Number & return Instructions.
Step 2: Print out the RMA form and send it along with the defective item to:
In Win Development Inc.
RMA# _______________ (Required)
188 Brea Canyon Road
City of Industry, CA 91789
1. The RMA number must be written visibly on the outside of the box.
2. Include a copy of all related RMA documents.
3. Only include products and quantities approved for requested item(s) on the RMA request.
4. Pack contents securely to prevent possible shipping damages. Double boxing is required. In Win is not responsible for shipping damage.
5. A carrier that provides tracking information and/or delivery confirmation is recommended.
6. In Win will not be responsible for shipments where proof of delivery is not available.
7. Customer will be responsible for shipping defective products to In Win.
8. Customer will be responsible for any custom/duty or any related fees.
9. ALL COLLECT DELIVERIES WILL BE REFUSED, UNLESS AUTHORIZED IN ADVANCE.
We make every effort to ship your order as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery of most in-stock items. Items ordered together may not necessarily be shipped together. You will be notified promptly of any delay. We do not ship to PO Box.
Shipping, handling, and insurance are additional; unless particularly indicated at the time of sale. In-Win highly recommends the shipping of all In-Win orders/returns to be insured by the carrier. Damages occurred during shipping must be claimed through carrier by the shipping party. The consumer must notify In-Win of any damaged or missing items from his/her order within two (2) business days after the consumer receive his/her product.