Last updated: 15th July 2022
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
1. YOUR ACCOUNT
1.1 You will need an InWin Europe eStore membership/account to use or enjoy certain InWin Europe eStore services.
1.2 If you use any InWin Europe eStore service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account.
1.3 You must not use any InWin Europe eStore service in the following instances:
- In any way that causes any InWin Europe eStore service to be interrupted or damaged.
- For fraudulent purposes, or to cause annoyance or inconvenience.
1.4 The InWin Europe eStore reserves the right to refuse any services or close accounts if your conduct gives a justified reason to do so.
2. PLACING AN ORDER
2.1 When you place an order, you must take particular care when submitting your details to ensure that the information is correct and complete at the time of ordering.
2.2 Any order that you place with the InWin Europe eStore is subject to product availability and acceptance by InWin. When you place an order, we will send you an e-mail confirming your order. InWin reserves the right to cancel all orders if deemed necessary.
2.3 As this is a B2C platform, we are unable to add company VAT to your invoice.
2.4 We will take all the necessary precautions to keep the order details and payment secure.
2.5 The transit time of each order is approximately 1-2 weeks. Depending on which region you are in, the transit time may vary, and only under exceptional circumstances should it exceed this waiting period.
3. PRICE OF GOODS
3.1 The description and price of the goods you order will be shown on our website at the time when you place your order. Comparing prices before purchasing is your responsibility.
3.2 All prices shown on the website are inclusive of value-added tax but exclusive of delivery charges.
3.3 The total price for goods or services ordered, including delivery charges, will be displayed on the eStore when you place your order. When you are paying via credit card or via PayPal, the payment will be taken at the time of placing your order and not when the order is dispatched.
3.4 If an error in our pricing is found, the InWin Europe eStore will inform you by email and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you do not reconfirm your order within 3 business days of notification, your order will be cancelled. Once the order is cancelled, we will refund the order amount in full.
3.5 The prices of our products will be subject to change due to variable factors in the market.
4.1 Unless otherwise specified, promotions and/or discount offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
4.2 The InWin Europe eStore reserves the right to withdraw an order where a promotion or a discount for the order being made is invalid or is the subject of fraudulent activity.
4.3 All products in promotions are given their refund according to the discount price applied as part of the offer. If you wish to return an item that formed part of a promotion entitling you to a free gift, you must also return your free item in its original selling condition.
5. GIFT CARDS
5.1 Gift Cards are viewed as a virtual currency used exclusively within the InWin Europe eStore. You can make purchases through this method.
5.2 Every Gift Card is sent by the InWin Europe eStore, and only members can receive and use the Gift Card. Gift Cards may be given during any promotion, activities, or sales.
5.3 We may remove your Gift Cards and suspend or terminate Gift Card Services if you violate our policies.
5.4 Unless otherwise required by applicable laws, the Gift Cards can:
- Be used more than once, provided a balance remains on the card.
- Be accumulated and more than one gift card can be used toward a purchase.
- Not be reloadable.
- Not be redeemable for cash.
5.5 The Gift Cards you see should:
- Provide you with a code you can use during checkout.
- Include the applicable funds/card expiration date that complies with applicable laws.
- Be used at services from you and by no other merchant or company.
- Not be used to compensate for unshipped merchandise or viewed as replacing a refunded item; and
- Does not include any activation fees, added service fees, or fees that reduce the value of the card over time.
5.6 Products purchased with a Gift Card enjoy the same warranty policies.
5.7 InWin Europe eStore reserves the right to change, pause, and terminate the use of Gift Cards.
6. DISCOUNT CODES
6.1 Discount Codes are usable only once and can be redeemed at the checkout. Note only one code can be applied with every single order.
6.2 Discount Codes can be used by both visitors and members.
6.3 Discount Codes come from a variety of special offers and each code has an estimated timeframe for when it is available for use. Usually, it is used within the timeframe of a promotion or used for a specific product.
6.4 The expiration date of the Discount Code held by the InWin Europe eStore is subjected to the rules of each activity.
6.5 Once a Discount Code has been used to exchange a product, the product can no longer be changed for other products. All Discount Code exchanges are final.
6.6 1. Products used by a Discount Code enjoy the same warranty policies.
6.7 InWin Europe eStore reserves the right to change, pause, and terminate the use of the Discount Code.
7. APPLIES TO ALL RMA POLICIES
7.1 InWin Europe eStore guarantees its products to be free of defective materials and workmanship. InWin products are only provided RMA services when utilized for their intended use.
7.2 In the event of an RMA claim, InWin shall request valid proof of purchase including the order number or invoice number of the product.
7.3 For all product returns, the user must show on the packaging a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number. It is given to you once you apply for RMA services via Contact Us (https://estore.in-win.com/pages/contact)
7.4 The user must cover the cost of shipping returns to InWin (except for DOA replacements). The returned item needs to be in the original packaging and in good condition for reselling.
7.5 For an overall view of which party will take up the payment requirements for the product and shipping fees, please refer to TABLE 2.
7.6 InWin is not responsible for any damage incurred during shipping to our RMA receiving locations. The user must recover the cost via shipping insurance.
7.7 InWin does not take responsibility for devices returned without prior approval. Any packages received at an unauthorized location may be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
7.8 Before applying for RMA, if you are unsure that your product is working correctly or have further queries about its operation, please read our user manual (https://www.in-win.com/en/manual), which is available in multiple languages.
7.9 Additionally, a query for technical issues can be made in the InWin support forums for retail products (https://forum.in-win.com/)
7.10 InWin is not responsible for damage to, or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media while using InWin products. The user/organization is responsible for backing up any programs or data on removable storage devices.
7.11 If you did not purchase products from the InWin Europe eStore (https://estore.in-win.com/), please first contact your retailer, dealer, or distributor from whom you purchased the product.
7.12 If you are no longer able to receive service from your original retailer, dealer, or distributor, please visit the InWin official website for RMA processing (https://www.in-win.com/en/contact/rma), stating your retailer’s name and which damaged parts need replacement.
7.13 If a product was not bought directly from our company, but from third-party members, InWin does not under this circumstance cover the product’s warranty or after service.
7.14 Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through our InWin Europe eStore website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to the eStore’s policy.
7.15 We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the items back.
7.16 The InWin Europe eStore provides warranty and service for InWin products, which are delivered to our agreed territories.
7.17 For those who arrange shipment outside of Europe or not in our listed countries, their warranty and service will not be covered.
8. INWIN EUROPE ESTORE RMA PROCEDURES
Please go through the following steps:
- Write an e-mail to our Customer Service team here via Contact Us (https://estore.in-win.com/pages/contact), explaining your main issue (Ex. state your order No., product name, the reason for return/replacement, and upload pictures if needed).
- The RMA department will assess the situation and reply to you with instructions on what to do, including the address to which you can send your returned product.
- The RMA product should be returned in its original packaging, and packing materials that provide an equivalent or greater protection should be used.
- Please be aware that the RMA number must be clearly stated on the outside of the package, otherwise it will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
- A refund or replacement will be given to you after the package has been received and visually inspected.
9. ASKING FOR COMPONENTS
9.1 If you purchased the product secondhand or bought the product from a retailer or a third-party member and would like to ask for a particular component from us, InWin shall provide a quotation for service charges of each component plus shipping costs that may vary by region.
9.2 Please deposit/make payment through firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the component's name, and subsequently send proof of the payment to customer service for confirmation.
9.3 The InWin finance department will view the receipt details before sending the consignment/components to you.
10. EXCLUSIONS TO RMA APPLICATIONS
10.1 It is important to note that applying for RMA is not unconditional. RMA does not cover events including, but not limited to the following:
- Any unsuitable environment or use of the product (including cryptocurrency mining) is not covered.
- Any product which has been modified without permission from the InWin Europe eStore, or in which the serial number has been modified, defaced, or removed.
- Accidental abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or any act of nature, failure to follow instructions, shipping or transport damage (claims must be made with the carrier), and any other cause, which does not relate directly to a product defect.
- Removal or installation charges.
- Any incidental charges.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone.
- Third-party products using InWin components will not be covered.
- Damage to third-party products caused by InWin components will not be covered either.
- Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
- As one of the items in this product's packaging, if there is any inappropriate use of the modularized cables that causes any damage both within the product itself and/or any other damaged parts, they will not be covered.
11. RIGHT TO CHANGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
11.1 Local laws and variations: Pending localized law variations or changes, this policy statement might vary by region.
11.2 We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations or updates to these Terms and Conditions will be published on our InWin Europe eStore Website. When you buy our goods or services, you will be deemed to accept the latest version of the Terms and Conditions.
Duration of Implied Warranty for Retail Products
|Product||Product Category||Warranty Period|
|InWin PC Chassis||InWin Retail PC Chassis||2 Years|
|InWin Case Fans||Standard Case Fans (LED and Non-LED)||1 Year|
|POLARIS Series: LED and RGB||2 Years|
|AURORA Series: AURORA, EGO AE120||2 Years|
|Addressable Series: CROWN AC140/120 SIRIUS ASL120/ASC120/ASP120 JUPITER AJ120 SATURN ASN120||2 Years|
|POLARIS Series: RGB Aluminum||5 Years|
|MARS Series||5 Years|
|AIO Cooler||SR Series||5 Years|
|InWin Power Supply||Bronze & Other Series PSU||3 Years|
|Gold Series PSU||5 Years|
|Signature Series PSU||5 Years|
|Platinum Series PSU||7 Years|
|Accessories||All Other Accessories||1 Year|
|What Type of RMA||Product Pricing||Initial PayPal/Visa Fee||Initial Shipping Fee||Return Shipping Fee||New Shipping Fee|
|Before product is shipped (Full refund)||V InWin Pays||*Customer Pays||V InWin Pays||----||----|
|When product is shipped (Partial refund) [limit to 14 days]||V InWin Pays||*Customer Pays||*Customer Pays||*Customer Pays||----|
|Defect on Arrival (DOA) ask for full refund [limit to 14 days]||V InWin Pays||V InWin Pays||V InWin Pays||*Customer Pays||----|
|Defect on Arrival (DOA) ask for replacement [limit to 14 days]||*Customer Pays||V InWin Pays||*Customer Pays||V InWin Pays||V InWin Pays|
|Warranty replacement [min. guarantee of 2 yrs ]||*Customer Pays||*Customer Pays||*Customer Pays||*Customer Pays||V InWin Pays|
|Ask for a component||*Customer Pays||*Customer Pays||----||----||*Customer Pays|